Sales Enablement Manager
Sales enablement is a critical part of the growth org at Datadog. The team drives high-level strategic decision making across go-to-market, leads strategic planning, enables the field and adds operational rigor across the company. Our sales enablement function works across the go-to-market to ensure our company goals are met and our salespeople reach their potential.
We’re looking for a structured communicator with a knack for simplifying the complex to develop the training content, curriculum and programs that enable our sales people to be successful in their jobs.
- Create best in class accessible courses, programs and content that helps our sales people perform their jobs better
- Deliver curriculum, content and programs on time, follow up on the success of what you’ve already created
- Lead our thinking curriculum strategy, design and delivery
- Partner with go-to-market leadership to define sales curriculum strategy at Datadog
- Develop scalable ways to introduce new content and update existing trainings
- Leverage data and insights to identify key learning opportunities and gaps
- Ensure that our talented sales people learn and grow throughout their career
- Become an expert in our products, go-to-market philosophy and industry
- Embed with sales to empathize with the realities of the field, but be willing to challenge assumptions to help the sales organization grow
- Champion sales / go-to-market enablement programs at Datadog
- 5+ years in learning and development, revenue enablement, sales, go-to-market (bonus points for a combination!)
- Project management experience delivering quality product on short timeframes
- High ownership: you won’t be satisfied until every salesperson achieves their potential
- Experience developing dynamic and engaging trainings for various audiences
- Appetite for the technical: you’ll jump right and learn how our products work
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator: you make the complex simple
- Team oriented and empathetic: you can work with analysts, engineers, reps, whomever!
- BA / BS required
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
- Experience at a high growth Software-as-a-Service or technology company
- Knowledge of DevOps or cloud technologies
- Experience enabling salespeople particularly with a structured methodology
- Experience building scalable programs at our scale or greater
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.