We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies.
Our recruiting teams rapidly scale all of our other teams. We have grown exponentially every year the company has existed, and now have large offices in New York City, Boston, Denver, Paris, and Dublin, and have regional headquarters in Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney, plus tens of additional offices throughout the world. The Recruiting Operations function of the team works cross-functionally with business and tech recruiting, as well as hiring managers, stakeholders, the People team and more.
As a Recruiting Operations Associate, you will support our efforts to hire top-tier talent. We have plans for significant growth across all departments and this is a key role to ensure we achieve aggressive goals. You will work closely with the recruiting teams and other departments to implement and maintain best practices and facilitate a continuous process of successful hiring.
- Serves as the ATS (Greenhouse) product expert - researching and evaluating new enhancements and technologies that improve and help the global recruitment team
- Proactively identify new opportunities to automate and streamline recruiting practices
- Work cross-functionally with our in house development and internal analytics teams to iterate and build technology enabled solutions to improve talent insights and processes
- Manage recruitment programs such as: candidate experience, referrals, and recruiter enablement
- Perform periodic audits to ensure that recruiting team members and interviewers are following company defined best practices within our systems
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to better understand workflows and help implement their feedback into intuitive usable processes
- Ensure that our tools and processes are compliant with governmental accreditations, including EEOC, GDPR, and CCPA
- Domain expertise in Recruiting
- Experience working on a globally distributed, multicultural team
- Experience working with and setting up process in a modern ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Curiosity in finding process improvements
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities and environment
- Enjoy collaborating with a wide range of people while still managing projects independently from beginning to end
- You find success in helping others
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
- Prior experience working for a hyper-growth SaaS company
- Training and development experience
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.