We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies.
Datadog is ramping up for another BIG year and expanding our Recruiting Operations team to support our growth. We are looking for a passionate, data-driven Recruiting Operations Analyst to partner with stakeholders across the organization. You will be using your analytical skills to develop data-driven insights to improve our recruitment strategy processes. In this exciting role, you will curate reports and present your analysis to leadership across the organization.
- Work directly with recruitment leadership and key stakeholders across the company on operational and strategic talent projects
- Generate actionable insights through the use of metrics and dashboards to optimize the recruiting process
- Program and maintain reports, dashboards, data generators, and other end-user information portals or resources
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce well-rounded insights into our recruitment process
- Proactively alert teams to trending data and insights that could require more immediate action
- Utilize data, work with the Recruitment team to apply relevant findings to drive decision making, anticipate future trends, and improve overall candidate experience
- Identify opportunities for improvement across processes and systems
- Prioritize projects to be able to balance immediate needs and longer term ROI
- Experienced in data analytics, recruiting, or people operations with at least three years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in SQL
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets & have worked with ATS (Greenhouse)
- Experienced in data visualization tools such as Metabase, Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc.
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to develop and communicate clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses
- Excited about applying technology and data in creative and novel ways
Why You Should Apply:
- Experience with Python, R, SPSS
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.