We are a unique strategy, operations and analytics team at Datadog, a high growth cloud software company that IPO’d in September 2019. The team drives high-level strategic decision making across the entire business, leads strategic planning, and adds operational rigor across the company.
We’re seeking a strategic yet execution-minded problem solver to help us reach our next level of scale. This role will be responsible for building systems to improve and measure the performance of our go to market functions. That means developing and monitoring KPIs, creating processes and owning the outcomes of our most important strategic projects in service of evolving our target operating model.
- Analyze sales and revenue data to proactively identify improvements and opportunities for our sustained revenue growth
- Develop go-to-market KPIs in partnership with our strategy team and sales stakeholders
- Generate insights into growth levers for accelerating revenue, and operationalize new ideas through the creation of new processes and workflows
- Develop and own standard sales reporting dashboards that provide transparency into the business
- Lead reviews of our key performance metrics with Sales leaders
- Report on KPIs to top company leadership including the C-Suite
- Lead internal transformations programs and deliver improvements to our operating model
- Own the outcomes of core strategic programs and report on their progress to leadership
- Work cross functionally with sales, customer success, marketing, Strategy and other departments to help them reach their goals
- BA/BS degree required (concentration in math, CS or a technical field preferred)
- 4+ years experience in consulting or other implementation focused role
- Quantitative thinker with track record of distilling actionable insights from complex data
- Expertise in Excel, Tableau, Metabase, Looker or other similar BI tools
- Proven track-record of leading projects to completion and following up on success
- Strong verbal and written communicator with experience presenting to senior leaders
- Experience managing broad stakeholder groups to achieve strategic objectives
- Team player - excited to help others reach their goals
- Excited to take on big ambiguous problems that haven’t been tackled before
- Experience in a growth phase SaaS company and GTM functions in particular
- Knowledge of JIRA, Salesforce and other similar systems
- Familiarity with cloud observability or general SaaS business models
- Operating experience not just at our scale but at a greater scale
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.