We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
The Partner Solution Architect (PSA) is a Datadog expert who will work closely with Datadog’s Director, Adoption Services, and is aligned to our Channels & Alliances business segment. The PSA is responsible for supporting a variety of technical initiatives and activities for our partners (for example: cloud migration, application modernization, DevOps transformation). They are accountable for the outcome of these initiatives, and frequently collaborate with both Datadog and Partner resources to drive success. The PSA is a trusted technical advisor for our Partner channel.
- Ensure the successful onboarding, training, enablement, and certification of partner technical resources;
- Participate in periodic joint business planning and review sessions to ensure direct alignment between Datadog and Partner technical teams;
- Collaborate internally to support Partner technical initiatives such as end-customer demonstrations and proofs of value; partner team enablement workshops; assessment, advice, and coaching on lead practices;
- Advocate on behalf of Partners’ technical concerns (use cases, feature requests, support issues, e.g.) with Datadog internal teams and personnel, helping to bring those concerns to resolution;
- Analyze and understand Partner service offerings on a regular basis and provide recommendations to enhance the value of those services through greater or improved adoption of Datadog features and capabilities;
- Collaborate with Datadog’s product management, engineering and technical services teams to help identify and prioritize new features and capabilities;
- Continuously help curate and evolve lead/best practices for Datadog platform adoption and success.
- Possess a solid technical grounding with hands-on experience of IT Development and/or Operations;
- A demonstrable track-record and never-ending passion for learning;
- A self-starter, tech-savvy professional with solid business acumen; ability to articulate Datadog value from server room to boardroom;
- Confident presentation skills;
- Desired hands-on experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Observability: Datadog, Splunk, AppD, New Relic or Dynatrace
- Public Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP, or Alibaba
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- Config Mgmt: Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- CI / CD: Jenkins, Gitlab
Why You Should Apply:
- Previous experience working in a technical role for or supporting channel partners (Systems Integrators, Managed Services Providers, e.g.);
- Previous experience using Datadog and/or other cloud monitoring tools (APM, Infrastructure, Logs, Synthetics, NPM);
- Previous experience with root-cause-analysis, troubleshooting, debugging
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.