The Datadog Sales Operations team continues to evolve and expand globally as we work to continuously improve and solve business problems to fuel sales growth. We are looking for a passionate and eager Sales Operations Manager to join our Top of Funnel team in Boston, MA. You will drive operational excellence for our sales organization by partnering closely with leadership, strategy, marketing operations and sales to dig into problem areas.
You are collaborative, drive action, analytical by nature and a leader. You strive to deeply understand the sales process and sales’ pain points with the goal to maximize sales productivity and make an impact to the business. You love sales operations, scaling processes, proposing solutions and executing on a vision. You are a go-getter and independent thinker.
- Drive efficiencies for our Top of Funnel Lead to Opportunity processes
- Partner with leadership and strategy to evolve and execute on our Account prioritization program strategy
- Take an active role in territory management needs for our growing sales organization
- Work with sales leadership to understand process gaps or opportunities for improvement
- Manage implementation of Top of Funnel process changes and train global sales teams
- Lead monthly and quarterly business reviews with sales leadership
- Partner with operations and sales leadership to resolve Rules of Engagement conflict and prioritize sales productivity
- Enforce consistency and global adoption of key top of funnel processes through training and understanding of sales’ challenges.
- Drive actionable insights through data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years experience, 2+ as a Manager
- Salesforce and Excel expertise
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Self-motivated and proven ability to achieve challenging goals
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable working across a global team and leading programs
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with individual contributors and sales leaders
- Independent thinker who is detail-oriented and organized
- Takes initiative to drive core business outcomes
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.