Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
We're scaling our Sales Development team to amplify our scale across Boston and help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. We’re searching for a SDR manager who will have the opportunity to hire, mentor, support and grow this team. This role will impact one of the largest lines of business in the company through lead generation and sales pipeline volume, as well as helping to mold and foster the next future AE's and leaders in our sales org.
- Hire, manage, mentor and train a team of Sales Development Representatives
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as ramp up for all new team members
- Teach new hires how to assess company needs, cater strategically to each prospect, and manage potential objections
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast or results, and creative incentives to meet all goals
- Launch the sales career of Sales Development Team into full cycle sales roles within the Datadog sales matrix
- Develop and maintain accurate team forecasts for senior leadership team
- Experienced in 2+ years of hi-tech direct sales
- Motivated by helping people grow
- Passionate about coaching, mentorship and team management
- Able to manage and work across multiple departments
- Outstanding at communication, organizational and time management skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth, rapidly changing marketplace
Why You Should Apply:
- Passionate about tech and the cloud space
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud and Salesforce
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.