We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
Join a diverse team of traditional and non-traditional backgrounds, working together to solve complex problems the right way. You will lead a team immersed in a startup-like environment where you will be challenged, but also will immediately witness your contributions to Datadog. As part of the Tier 2 Solutions team, you will be at the crossroads between Solutions, Engineering, Product, and our customers.
- Manage, develop, and mentor a fast-paced team of Tier 2 Solutions Engineers who handle high priority customer issues and liaise with Product,Engineering, and the worldwide Solutions team
- Develop technical knowledge in a specific product area
- For your product area, investigate customer escalations, lead technical calls with clients, and share knowledge with the rest of the Solutions team
- Help source and interview Tier 2 Solution Engineer applicants
- Ensure successful onboarding of new Tier 2 Solutions Engineers
- Review and help prioritize Solutions Engineering escalations
- Build out documentation and knowledge base articles for a variety of technologies in your product area
- Prepare the worldwide Solutions team for new products and features, ensuring the technical proficiency of the team
- Develop and complete OKRs for the Tier 2 Solutions team
- Partner with Engineering and Product to identify gaps in knowledge and process to better serve our customers
- Partner with global Solutions leadership on macro-level initiatives
- Passionate about people management and/or mentorship with previous experience leading a team
- Focused on career development and have experience leveling up high performers
- Self-motivated, detail-attentive, and have a desire for continuous learning
- A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric approach
- Proficient in at least one area of technology/computing, with some programming experience
Why You Should Apply:
- CS or Engineering majors
- Active contribution to open-source projects (code, bug reports, etc.) and the Engineering Community (Meetups, etc.)
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, or similar software
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers' entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.