The Growth Strategy Associate will join a unique strategy and operations team driving Datadog’s next phase of growth. We’re interdisciplinary thinkers leveraging diverse business backgrounds in management consulting, business development, law, investment management, investment banking and tech to accelerate Datadog’s global growth. We work directly with Datadog’s most senior leaders to set corporate strategy, improve efficiency across the business, support data-driven decision-making, own complex operations and more.
In this role, you will be key to resolving business trade offs, identifying areas for revenue growth, and designing strategic initiatives.
- Develop strategic plans for our business and operating divisions
- Generate quantitative analytics and qualitative insights on how to improve the business
- Wear many hats: partner with senior stakeholders in sales, customer success, product, marketing, legal, finance, HR and engineering on key strategic and operational priorities
- Define key operating metrics; manage the business against those KPIs
- Identify opportunities for business growth and efficiency
- Work on special projects for the c-suite
- At least 1-3 years in management consulting, venture capital / private equity or equivalent experience in as a business analyst
- Comfort with ambiguity and flexibility to take on new priorities
- Strong quantitative modeling abilities: can model any operational question
- Strong sense of ownership: will own outcomes along with sales, marketing, product, etc.
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to develop actionable recommendations from qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience with SQL/ Looker/ Tableau or a willingness to learn on the job
Why You Should Apply:
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Highly analytical and comfortable with complex data sets
- Creative problem solver who thrives with ambiguity
- Equally comfortable with the big picture and with the details
- Excited to work with engineering, marketing, sales, finance and other functions
- Experience working in a SaaS or high-tech company
- Continuous training and career growth
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive US benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.