Graphic designers on the Brand Design team design experiences that elevate the Datadog brand. Whether we are redesigning the company website or creating an identity for a brand-new conference from the ground up, we strive to create a simple and clear visual language that cuts through the noise. The Brand Design team is a close-knit group that shares a passion for our craft, supported by a culture that sees design as an integral part of Datadog's success. As part of the Creative Marketing department, we collaborate within our team and with various other teams across the company.
We’re seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated designer to help us take our visual identity to the next level. You will work alongside a team of designers, developers, engineers, and writers to help elevate our brand in a highly competitive market.
This is a full-time and onsite role in our NYC office (once we return to the office).
- Work in multiple disciplines including print, digital, and experiential events, such as Datadog's DASH conference and AWS:REINVENT
- Collaborate with other teams within Datadog to develop and ideate design concepts
- Develop, refine, and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts
- Maintain our brand standards
- At least 2 years of professional design work with a BFA in graphic design or related discipline
- Comfortable designing responsive sites for desktop and mobile
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Figma
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable
- Detail-oriented and a creative problem solver, which is evident in your portfolio
- Exceptional in your design, color, and typographic skills
- Incredibly organized and can juggle multiple projects
Why You Should Apply:
- Video/animation experience
- Generous and competitive benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.