Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Datadog's Finance team collaborates with teams across the organization, providing commercial, operational and analytical support to ensure that Datadog's business continues to grow as rapidly and efficiently as possible.
We are looking for an FP&A Analyst to join the team. An ideal candidate will have deep modeling experience – they’re able to analyze financial data, create financial models, generate financial forecasts and play a role in driving key business decisions. They must have strong communication skills, and knowledge of the enterprise software space is a plus.You Will:
- Create detailed complex financial and analytical models to forecast and analyze revenue performance, marketing efficiencies and pricing optimization
- Work with internal and external parties to help hone company messaging and metrics reporting
- Ability to work with massive data reports to analyze sales and operating performance that will help make important business decisions
- Assist preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts, including P&L, cash flow, and balance sheet projections
- Dynamically support finance and investors relations functions through the next phase of the company’s growth, including preparing board meeting materials
- Experienced in 2-3 years in investment banking or consulting (or similar level of experience), or 1-2 years of FP&A experience at a tech start-up preferred
- An expert Microsoft Excel
- Able to build complex financial models from scratch
- Strong in your written and verbal communication skills
Why You Should Apply:
- BA/BS in finance, accounting or economics preferred, but not required
- Experience with Adaptive, Salesforce and/or Netsuite
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.