Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Over the last six years our product has exploded in the market with year over year revenue growth. Today thousands of customers love and trust Datadog. We’re scaling our Customer Success team to proactively drive adoption across our existing customer base through on-boarding and customer education. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and focus on a positive customer experience. Check out some of our customer stories here.
- Partner with Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) & Solution Engineering (SE) teams to onboard, train, and proactively drive adoption with our Enterprise customers
- Proactively build relationships with customers to achieve loyalty & advocacy within their organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (sales, support, enablement, product, finance, and legal)
- Be an internal advocate for the customer
- Own and project manage the on-boarding process for new customers
- Become a trusted advisor to the client and partner in building a clear and concise plan to meet their business goals
- Monitor and analyze usage trends to uncover renewal risks and identify opportunity for contract growth/optimization
Why You Should Apply:
- Customer-centric and have 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Able to manage a wide portfolio of accounts rolling up to large enterprise corporate accounts
- Knowledgeable in working with Fortune 1000 companies and global brands across all industries
- A strong communicator with exceptional attention to detail, and an ability to cater to a specific audience including CTO, VP of Engineering and DevOps professionals
- Experienced in the B2B tech space or with SaaS companies
- Able to travel for customer onsite visits & events as required
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”)
At Datadog, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including your work history and professional experience. These considerations potentially can cause your compensation to vary.
The Enterprise Customer Success - Denver role has an annual starting salary of $80,000, plus bonus and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits click here.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.