At Datadog, the People team is more than human resources — it’s a data-driven approach to attracting, developing, and retaining the most important part of the company: our people. The Compensation center of expertise collaborates across the company to support all functions as they deliver on Datadog’s employee value proposition.
We’re building the Compensation functions with the People team to scale with and support one of the fastest growing companies in tech. We're top 50 on Deloitte's Fast 500 list, experiencing tremendous growth worldwide, and you will be key to incentivizing and rewarding employees on this exciting path. As one of the first people in an emerging function, you have a unique opportunity to put your stamp on the role and set the path for the future.
Collaborate closely with global technical recruiting team on offers in real time as a trusted advisor
Consulting with and influencing with HR Business Partners, Recruiting, and Managers + Leadership to help drive compensation decisions and strategy critical for our Product, Engineering, and Design functions
- Using external data and a strong understanding of our business, maintain a competitive and current job catalog for all of our Product, Engineering, and Design team
- Providing regular updates on industry trends and best practices, especially with respect to stock, to help ensure our overall Compensation strategy is highly competitive
- Partner with compensation colleagues to support the compensation team’s internal data gathering, modeling, analytics, reporting, and insights, using recruiting intelligence, manager knowledge, and benchmarking surveys to make sure our compensation approach is market-leading, scalable, and internally aligned
- Identify when our standard program is not meeting the needs of the business and proactively suggest improvements
Why You Should Apply:
- 5+ years of Compensation experience, with expert-level understanding of compensation survey data and providers, and industry best practices
- Deep understanding of product, engineering and design functions, and specific experience providing compensation support in a fast-paced technology environment
- Previous role(s) at a public, SaaS or technology focused company with a global software engineering team at scale
- Generous and competitive benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.