At Datadog, People Operations is more than just human resources—it’s a data-driven team dedicated to constantly improving the way we hire, develop, and support our most valuable asset: our people. Our People team are strategic problem solvers who work closely with leadership and employees to ensure that Datadog keeps scaling smoothly and remains a great place to work.
Datadog is seeking a global, director level People Business Partner to work closely with our CRO and senior leadership team, leading change and development through another hyper growth year. This person will be a key member of the People team, responsible for evolving and delivering Datadog’s core HR practices and contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate an open, dynamic and performance-driven culture. This will include coaching managers on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues, and managing programs that help develop our people.
- Lead a talented team of People Business Partners and support functions
- Oversee the People function for the global sales team, partnering with our global sales leaders advising them on all things people-related, including performance management & coaching, employee relations, and organizational development
- Provide analysis and consulting to sales leaders in order to make data-driven people decisions
- Build, advise and consult on HR policies, guidelines, and programs, in collaboration with your HR colleagues
- Work with managers to onboard new hires and administer various training programs
- Collaborate with the People team and COE’s to design and implement unique employee programs and create a positive experience for client groups
- Partner with sales leadership on key HR programs such as career paths, performance reviews, compensation & rewards
- Coach and develop managers and individual contributors
- Assist employees and managers in resolving workplace issues and grievances
- Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- An experienced people leader with at least 10 years of related HR experience, and experience leading a team
- Experience should include working with senior leaders on organizational design, compensation planning and other strategic initiatives
- Ability to adapt your approach and pivot your skillset day to day from strategic, high level program implementation to granular day to day needs of a fast paced business
- Project management and change management skills, with the ability to drive programs independently
- Strong analytical skills and able to translate data into action planning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to build relationships at all levels of the organization
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
- Experience in a high-growth technology company
- Prior HRBP experience with sales organizations
- Certified professional coach (such as ICF, ATD, CTI)
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.