While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
The Senior Workday Analyst will report to the Director, People Operations and will partner with the People Systems team to help with requested Workday configuration (custom reporting, security access) and support (issue resolution, recommendations) for partners within the company.
The impact you will have:
What we look for:
- You will prioritize and implement best practices from a solutions perspective for Workday based on gathered requirements.
- You will work with teams to check and maintain best possible configuration and provide creative solutions to fill gaps.
- You will ensure data integrity by understanding and identifying opportunities to improve, working with teams.
- You will train end-users and peers on new processes and functionality.
- You will work fearlessly in uncovering underlying issues or business problems and working to fix them.
- Expertise in several of the following Workday modules such as Core HCM, Advanced Compensation, Talent Management, Time Tracking, Absence Management, and Benefits.
- Have experience with business process configuration, custom reporting, security. Some experience with integrations and Workday Payroll, Recruit and Expense is ideal.
- The ability to be data-driven and passionate about telling the story behind the data which in turn leads to system enhancements.
- Always evaluate whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact.
- A BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in HRIS configuration, Domestic and International, management consulting, or another quantitative role at a tech company.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. Thousands of organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Nationwide and H&M — rely on Databricks' open and unified platform for data engineering, machine learning and analytics. Databricks is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems.