At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass is looking for a Senior Recruiting Sourcer that will drive talent acquisition. You will actively seek and connect with top talent across all Compass roles at all levels. You have a tireless work ethic, and an endless hunger to find the smartest people and bring them to Compass. You will serve as the first point of contact/impression for Compass and work to provide an incredible candidate experience throughout the interview process.
At Compass You Will:
What We're Looking For:
- Act as a key recruiting partner in building and driving a pipeline of top candidates through multiple channels
- Own full cycle recruitment on entry level positions
- Ideate and execute on innovative sourcing strategies, referral campaigns, and events
- Optimize the recruiting process to maximize efficiency
- Build robust market maps providing coverage of the market with minimal gaps
- Establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Build candidate pipelines from the ground up for the senior most openings in the company
- Research and map out the talent pool in various industries
- Track metrics to analyze candidate pipelines with stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert in research and sourcing for bespoke openings
- Dream big: We want people who are ambitious and want to build a world class company
- Move fast: Compass is growing at an exponential rate and need people who can keep up with that velocity
- Be solutions oriented: Need people who can think outside the box to source, engage, and bring in quality candidates
- Collaborate without ego: You'll work with hiring managers, recruiting peers, coordinators to drive candidates through the interviewing process and to create an amazing experience for them
- Bounce back with passion: You achieve successes and you'll encounter losses. It's important to learn from mistakes, iterate, and continue on the path forward
Do your best work, be your authentic self.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Notice for California Applicants