At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
We're looking for an experienced, results-driven Product Marketing expert to work closely with our central Product Marketing team and Regional operational partners to activate the Compass product strategy and lead technology adoption activities in the regions.
You are responsible for developing and executing Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies for a portfolio of products in order to drive technology adoption & customer impact within a local market. Additionally, you will be responsible for gathering local market intelligence based on your deep understanding of your region, and distilling it into actionable recommendations for the central product org.
If you are passionate about solving business problems and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we'd be thrilled to meet you. This is a full-time position that will report directly into the Regional Product Marketing Lead.
At Compass You Will:
What We Look For:
- Build strong bonds between the product organization, our local operations teams, and our customers: Compass agents.
- Lead the conception, design, and deployment of go-to-market adoption strategies and campaigns that drive engagement with new and existing products and features.
- Partner closely with Regional Presidents and regional operations teams to lead the development and delivery of regional awareness, adoption, and programs that deliver business results for our customers.
- Partner with the PMM & PM teams to identify, prioritize, and advocate for new or improved products and features based on competitive benchmarks, industry trends, usage analysis, and agent/client feedback - using both quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Work with Design and Marketing teams to inform creation of compelling marketing collateral that drives regional customer education & engagement with Compass products - including solution overviews, best practice documentation, educational materials, and case studies / success stories, etc
- Master channel marketing in regions to identify how to improve and scale our tactics and then share those best practices with other RPMMs and the PMM org Execute market, customer, and competitive research and analysis to provide a clear view of the regional landscape and inform sales and marketing decisions.
- Build reports that track the adoption impact across an assigned set of customers and feed that reporting back into ongoing product growth dashboards.
- 4-6 years experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B or B2B2C Real Estate, Saas or AdTech company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both strategic levels - to define customer problems / marketing / positioning of our products - and also at very tactical levels, such as facilitating product training efforts with our internal agents or to consumers in close collaboration with multiple business functions
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences at every level
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people and communication skills, including strong writing abilities and experience communicating key messages to a variety of audiences both internal and external to Compass
- Strong proficiency in sourcing and analyzing the data needed to make effective decisions as well as a high comfort level in operating with and making decisions with partial information
Do your best work, be your authentic self
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Notice for California Applicants