At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
About the Role:
We are the Marketing Analytics team - responsible for key technology products in the Compass portfolio. Agents consistently rate listing presentations and Comparative Market Analytics (CMA's) as the most important tools in their arsenal to differentiate themselves. We're looking for strong front-end engineers with experience in react, Node.js and styled-components to help us build an AI-driven CMA experience for Compass agents. We are changing the way our customers deliver their marketing pitch, tell their story about a complex real estate pricing strategy, and turn mind numbing numbers on market dynamics and forecasts into simple and beautiful visuals that everyone loves.
At Compass You Will:
Qualification you bring to the team:
- Build, develop and scale our platform that powers real estate agents, buyers and sellers
- Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
- Work closely with Product, Design, User research and product marketing
- Inspire, recruit and mentor your engineering colleagues
- BS in CS or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with modern web frameworks and end to end understanding of the Web technology stack
- Strong critical thinking skills, great communication skills and passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Experience working on large scale systems in rapid growth environments
- Experience with multiple products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance
Do your best work, be your authentic self.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Notice for California Applicants