At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
We are looking for a senior analyst to join our treasury department. The individual will be part of the Controllership team and will report to the Treasury Manager and coordinate with various teams across the finance & accounting organization on major banking projects as well as on supporting with daily operations. The individual will also partner with the accounting and finance team to ensure consistent application of policies and procedures and continuous improvement projects are achieved.
At Compass You Will:
What We're Looking For:
- Assist with developing and implementing a major project of transitioning the Company's bank accounts and banking processes to a large global banking partner
- Responsible for the daily treasury functions including maintaining banking relationships and activities as well as supporting the finance and accounting team with banking matters (user access and payment related matters)
- Provide excellent customer service by proactively managing issue resolution
- Liaison with the finance and accounting team on standardizing the treasury activities across the markets
- Collaborate with the accounting team on the cash position, cash changes, as well as liquidity analyses
- Coordinate with external investment advisors
- Create and distribute accurate internal and external reports
- Assist with the development and maintenance of KPIs and reports to manage the operations and efficiency of the treasury process
- Assist with maintaining a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Ensure proper controls are operating effectively and collaborate with the accounting team on improvements
- Drive process improvement and re-engineer treasury procedures toward a standard solution
- Support with the annual financial audit requirements
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business, Management, or other related fields.
- A minimum of 3 years of treasury experience, with thorough understanding of bank account and investment management
- Big 4 experience, preferred
- Basic knowledge of residential real estate, preferred
- Experience in migrating banking platforms, a plus
- Experience working with large banking platforms
- Experience working with/in consulting firms or large multinational businesses
- Experience working across multiple geographical entities
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with cross functional teams, agents, clients and third-party providers
- Strong analysis, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to details and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle several deadlines simultaneously
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong dispute resolution and mediation skills to handle issue escalation and resolution
- Excellent customer service and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- PC proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with NetSuite, a plus
Do your best work, be your authentic self.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Notice for California Applicants