At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and driven Regional Manager on our quickly expanding Transaction Operations team! You will oversee a team of Managers who provide world class service to our agents through their whole transaction process. Our Transaction Operations team members serve as the central points of contact for all compliance and commission-related tasks, allowing agents to focus on advancing their business. This will give you additional room for career growth within the department, and give you the chance to take a step back and drive efficiency of the end to end deal process. You will be responsible for driving efficiency through solutions driven process improvements, and you will be the point of escalation for the managers under you.
You are a solutions driven leader, excited to oversee a resourceful and growing team in a fast-paced environment to build efficiency and ensure accuracy, elevate customer experiences, and fuel Compass's success!
At Compass you will:
- Lead a team of managers who oversee a client-facing team in the Northern California Region and develop best in class functional methods supporting our team of agents
- Oversee all transaction and commission related activity, including closing transactions in the system, issuing commission payments, processing referrals, and handling agent issues and requests
- Ability to digest detailed contractual agreements and make informed decisions based on content
- Spearhead initiatives to improve the experience for our agents by evaluating the effectiveness of financial practices
- Design and implement processes, procedures and systems architecture to increase efficiency, speed, and quality to meet the needs of the rapidly growing business
- Collaborate on company-level financial reporting, coordinating audits for compliance and transaction closings, as required
- Assume responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of recorded revenue and commission payouts
- Ensure that systems are in place to achieve compliance goals, aggregate required forms, and meet statutory obligations
What We're Looking For:
- Four to five (4 - 5) years of relevant experience, including at least two (2) years of management experience
- Preferred knowledge of Real Estate Transactions - MLS, zipForm, DocuSign, Google Suite
- Experience with SkySlope and contract to close is a plus
- Demonstrated history of process implementation and improvement
- Impeccable attention to detail, interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide support regarding finance and compliance related questions and handle multiple tasks within an open and interactive environment
- Positive, cooperative attitude; ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously, both internal and external
- Desire to roll up sleeves and be hands-on in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
Do your best work, be your authentic self
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Notice for California Applicants