Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As the Systems Analyst for the Customer Experience Org, you will be responsible to help support a suite of homegrown and enterprise tools (namely Salesforce Service Cloud, LivePerson), help customize and configure according to business need, and streamline management into a cohesive software ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to be part of the ground team in shaping this strategy.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Build and design conversational flows for our LivePerson Messaging Platform
- Hands-on configuration and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), experience with Messaging Platforms (e.g. LivePerson), Salesforce Products (e.g. Service Cloud), Learning Management, and Quality Management systems.
- Manage users, security profiles, groups, queues, and other Salesforce.com customization/setup as necessary
- Develop strategy to help streamline role based access provisioning across all operations tools and systems
- Test, Debug and fix feature bugs across all declarative configurations, Process Builders, Flows, etc. with a deep understanding of Lightning Components.
- Responsible for input into all engineering practices for their area- Product Quality, CI/CD, Automated Testing, Integration Testing
- Develop and maintain 3rd party integrations to introduce new tooling solutions into our existing infrastructure
- Define business requirements and translating them into technical requirements in the form of Product and/or Functional Briefs
- Analytically focused and ability to be hands on to help build operational reporting that can be leveraged for business insights
- Work closely with engineering to build seamless and smart solutions
- Support internal team on how to effectively leverage tools to execute efficiently.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Passionate about delivering a great Customer Experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in LivePerson systems administration, software development for customer support technology.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills and the ability to effectively lead cross-functional and technical activities.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Hold a Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator)