Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Working within the Strategic People Projects team, this role will partner across our employee experience team centers of excellence to build and deploy strategic competency across high impact projects; we are looking for someone who can help simplify ambiguity with strong frameworks and pragmatically deploy a strategic plan . With this exciting opportunity, you will help strengthen operational excellence in a hypergrowth company.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop an enabling project management and change management philosophy
- Prototype template improvements through end-to-end project deployment
- Facilitate a post-mortem process for a recently completed project bringing in researched ideas and potential innovative ways of thinking
- Lead a project development process from beginning (strategy brief) to end (Post-mortem)
- Develop a standardized status reporting platform leveraging real time data and our visualization software, looker
- Act as surge support to larger strategic projects team
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Internship-eligible and in an MBA or another relevant post-graduate degree program
- 3+ years' prior work experience
- Global mindset with ability to proactively identify upstream and downstream implications
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Examines and interprets information to produce insights that drive action
- Passionate in developing best in breed practices for the future of human capital