Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase's Customer Experience (CX) organization plays a critical role in achieving that vision. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer pain points, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to create an effortless experience. Our subteam, CX Knowledge Management (KM), supports global, customer-facing content creation and maintenance, localization efforts, internal CX training, and internal documentation. We are looking for a talented, solutions-focused Senior Manager to join our remote team and support our global training teams which, in turn, support all areas of our CX org.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Lead, develop, and hire a team of L&D associate managers, managers, and individual contributors around the world.
- Define the learning strategy (e-learning and instructor-led) through understanding our CX-specific business needs and extant learning tools, approaches, and solutions.
- Define our strategic approaches to onboarding new, full-time employees supporting the institutional side of our business, as well as contracted employees in our global vendor network.
- Partner CX leaders, Legal, and Compliance to understand needs and prioritize learning deliverables.
- Build and lead all aspects of a shared governance model with our vendor partners to drive accountability on our BPO teams.
- Work backwards from our key customer metrics to craft learning strategies that help us achieve customer-positive results.
- Plan and handle budgets, technological resources, vendor partnerships, and headcount planning for the entire L&D organization.
- Working with our Analytics and workforce management teams, build self-serve data resources for internal customers as to the progress of training initiatives, training metrics to date, and up-skilling opportunities.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Minimum of 7 - 8 years previous experience working in a tech-enabled L&D environment
- End-to-end program or project management experience passionate about building scalable solutions for global teams
- Demonstrated skill in authoring documentation and crafting business process workflow design
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with colleagues to identify areas of opportunity
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Clear/precise written/oral communications skills
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment are essential