Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
The Coinbase Customer Experience (CX) organization plays an imperative role in achieving our mission. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer challenges, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to build an effortless experience. More specifically, the CX Operations team is dedicated to providing premier support and client services across our entire suite of products.
With the results-oriented goals of ramping up support for existing and new cryptocurrencies, we’re looking for a Project Manager for Crypto Support Operations. You’re someone who is energized by thrilling developments across the cryptoeconomy and has in-depth project and/or program management experience, with a keen eye for detail and organization. You’ll help support leaders enable critical thinking and introduce a steady rhythm of business during this period of thrilling hypergrowth.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Tap into expertise in project and/or program management to lead initiatives for the CX Operations team, with a core focus on supporting crypto assets.
- Collaborate with customer support and client services leaders to prioritize, coordinate and lead projects across different lines of business and product areas.
- Leverage domain expertise in cryptocurrency and/or blockchain to provide strategic value and enablement of service level objectives.
- Deliver high quality results and project output, inclusive of running effective sprints, deep analysis into operational challenges and practicing clear communication across large global teams (retail, institutional, ecosystem, etc.) and different support tiers (outsourced providers vs. FTE).
- Develop a detailed understanding of digital assets and protocols, collaborating closely with domain specialists to execute on project results and mobilization efforts.
- Create playbooks and frameworks for running large-cross functional initiatives and build working agreements between operations and partner teams.
- Identify and execute on ad-hoc projects and internal crypto forward initiatives as required by the business.
- Leverage an in-depth understanding of analytics to drive data-driven decisions.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a flawless support experience for our global customer base
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support, specifically in a project and/or program management capacity running large scale and multi-faceted initiatives.
- Deep expertise in blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency (at the protocol level).
- Familiarity with tools including Google Apps, JIRA, Salesforce, etc.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
Nice to haves:
- Advanced degree in business, finance, customer experience and/or crypto.
- Deep understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.