Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Guidewire Test LeadLocation:
NYC (Remote till Covid ends)
The identified candidate will be responsible for Test strategy definition, test planning, test scenario and test data creation
- Developing and executing formal test plans test scripts for quality releases
- Reviewing and getting the test artifacts approved
- Test execution defect management and test results reporting
- Defining and tracking QA metrics like defect count by stages and cycles defect creation and closure rates test productivity creation and execution
- Imparting the process knowledge to the testing team members and publish best practices on an ongoing basis
- Performing quality audits across the SDLC phases to ensure client specific standards procedures and methodologies are adhered to
- Facilitating development of knowledge repository
- If required, be involved in evaluating and recommending QA life cycle tools, test asset management, defect life cycle, automation performance etc.
- Expected 6-9 years of manual functional testing experience
- Minimum 3 years of managing testing team task allocation status reporting
- Traceability Matrix RTM Relevant domain industry experience of at least 2 years
- Technology know how on the relevant technology stack used
- Experience working independently as a tester and QA lead
- Knowledge of test standards and process QA lifecycle tools HP Quality Center QTP PTC etc or equivalent
- Experience working with the business and IT team diligently to execute the activities in a timely manner
- Experience in testing effort estimations using industry standard methods
- Experience in defect life cycle management logging replication triaging verification closing metrics reporting etc.
- Good communication and leadership skill
Added advantage if the candidate:
- Has knowledge of unit testing
- Has exposure to mobile testing
- Possess prior experience of improving test coverage
- Has test automation and performance testing tool exposure
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.