5-6 years functional/configuration experience in SAP-PP
- Should have SAP Application development and support experience.
- Responsible for SAP support including analysis/requirements and project scope documents, business process design and configuration.
- Expertise in leading workshops, SAP Configuration, Custom (PRICEFW) Development, Cutover Activities, Data Migration, Testing and User Training and hyper-care support experience
- Exposure on Basic variant configuration.
- Expertise in SAP PP-QM-SD integrations
- Good troubleshooting skill.
- Expertise on ATP ,MRP, ALE\'s Shopfloor execution, Costing.
- Strong client facing and communication skill.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and process improvement approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Weekly travel to project location/client site required if not local.
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.