Multi - Service PL
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawAbout Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Profile: Automation Testers
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good hands on knowledge & experience in automation testing with Java and Selenium, TestNG
- Should have good knowledge on automation Frameworks
- Should have good testing QA 101 knowledge
- Good with Testing skills, Test Management Tools (HPQC, JIRA) and SQL Skills
- Should have good knowledge in Agile Methodology and have working experience in SCRUM teams
- Should have Good communication Skills
- Should have flexibility with work timings (Once or twice a month production support on weekend in night shift)
- CI/CD tool knowledge/experience is good to have
- Knowledge on Capital Market & Wealth Management Domain is good to have
- Five or more years of broker dealer operational experience preferably in a trading, self-clearing environment and new account opening.
- Strong data mining, formatting, excel, charting and report creation skills
- Must have strong, generalist understanding of broker-dealer business and operations
- Must be proficient in Jira
- Ability to interpret and relate costs to underlying business practices
- Comfortable tackling difficult issues and asking questions
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to act as an SME in Broker dealer domain.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills; ability to present to groups and to management
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- SQL skills are a plus Attributes we value:
- Knowledge of financial and/or investment services
- Strong dedication to quality customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and Listening skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- A proven ability to lead a team and the capacity to coach and motivate, showing own initiative in problem analysis and their solution
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers
- Bachelor's degree.
- Hands on experience in the UAT domain
- SIE Certification good to have
- At least five years of experience in operations
- Minimum 1-2 year of experience Preferably with back office operations as Supervisor role
- Broker Dealer knowledge will be an added advantage
- Work and manage others in their work on accounts
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.