The role of the Major Incident Manager is to undertake management of Major Incidents, ensuring that they are managed and communicated within the scope of Service Level Agreement, securing that all engaged parties perform up to high standards and follow agreed process.
- The role ensures that the output from the Major Incident Management process is of high quality and provides management with the right level of business intelligence.
- The primary goal of the Major Incident Manager is, as a matter of urgency, to minimize or remove the adverse impacts of incident on the business that is caused by errors with the IT Infrastructure, process failures or engaged staff competencies.
- The goal is to restore IT services as soon as possible. The role of the Major Incident manager also includes other duties such as Problem Management, Change Management, and Incident Management (and their respective SLAs).
- The very nature of this role ensures that the Major Incident Manager will be interacting with the client, Service Desk, Client Service Tower Management Leads and Service Delivery Managers to build and maintain effective working relationships across Tiers (Client , Client, 3rd Party and Partner contacts).
- This role closely aligns with Client ITIL best practices.
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.