: 5+ Months
Responsible for designing, building, delivering, and maintaining software applications & services.\
Working in the areas of cloud, platform and/or application.
Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures, and implementation.
Implement user interfaces for application software with the latest UX methodologies
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI/CD, software security, scalability, documentation practices, refactoring and testing techniques
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the Project.
Develop microservices using Spring Boot as part of a microservices architecture.
- Have all use cases Automated using any Automation framework.
- Collaborate with UX, Product Owners, Architects, QA and Customers to meet the customer requirements.
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using the chosen technology
- Proactively share information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timelines
A minimum of 3+ years of professional experience in software design and development using Java
- Experience in spring boot micro services, Rest services using- Spring Boot, JPA
- Experience in micro services Architecture.
- Experience in Databases like Postgres in Cloud.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum years of
Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc. Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI). General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.