- 7+ years in Supply Chain Planning consulting experience.
- At least 5-7 years of hands on experience of working as a configuration or technical developer on Kinaxis Rapid Response
- Should be able to Configure the system to support business requirements, design / configure different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
- Design and develop technical/functional specifications, good understanding functional areas within Rapid Response application – working on different modules like Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning.
- Understand end to end supply chain planning concepts focusing on Demand planning, Supply Planning and S&OP, and different issues involved in the supply chain management
- Experience in analytics tools such as QlikView & Qlik Sense
- Experience in DB2
- Strong debugging skills
- Ability to understand client requirements and configure customized solutions in Kinaxis Rapid Response
- Strong design, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Support direction on data integration/data with multiple source and target systems.
- Good Client Interaction skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should be able to guide team technically and functionally
- Maintain, manage and update technical system documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong orientation towards customer service
- Must be able to support production tickets L2/L3 within stipulated SLAs (Response / Resolution time)
- Well versed with Change Management process
- Ability to innovate through delivery by providing RCA, FMA, long term fixes as well as automation / innovation.
- Additional enhancements to be able to analyze, estimate, design, test and integrate.
Good to have experience in the following:
- Manage incident creation, categorization and prioritization
- Monitor and report incident volume and recurring issues to Incident Manager
- Should have ITIL knowledge (Incident/Change/Knowledge/Problem Management)
- Knowledge of Pharma/Life science domain
- Knowledge of ServiceNow tool will be added advantage
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.