The candidate has to lead one or more streams as the Technical Project Manager
- Has to take end to end responsibility for delivering the stream/s
- Has to schedule assignments with various Parties/Vendors. Monitor, review and repot stream/s status on periodic basis? Manage the risks, ensure successful delivery and implementation
- Adhere to client Organizational & project guidelines and processes
- Possess good knowledge across modules of Credit Cards
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
Facilitate getting the work done without coercion or dictating the work.
Facilitate discussion between various parties and vendors, decision making, and conflict resolution.
Assist with internal and external communications, improving transparency, and radiating information.
Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports. Desired Profile: At least 10-14 years experience in IT (with 8-10 years in Credit Card domain) for Sr Technical PM
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with AGILE, Confluence, JIRA and similar project management tools
- Applicable knowledge of the Credit Card Domain/Functional technologies used by the team
Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for project management
- A bachelors degree in business or related field
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects in the field of Credit Card Core Competencies:
- Thorough knowledge of Credit Cards domain.
- Possess Strong problem solving, analytical skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritize accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, trouble shoot, and problem solve with clients throughout the implementation process.
- Strong inter-personal & negotiation skills in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- within the organization or outside
- Must be flexible, adaptable and have ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Self-Motivator and team player
- Excellent documentation skills. Pineda,
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.