Events Marketing Manager
As a senior member of the Events team , you will apply your strong project management skills, attention to detail, and strategic marketing mindset to fuel business growth. You will be part of a team to successfully plan, develop, launch, and measure client-facing events and Capgemini’s presence at tradeshows spanning all sectors, business lines, and alliance partners.
- Collaborating with the marketing team and organizers to define the strategy and event requirements including marketing, planning and logistics of trade show events.
- Produce events ensuring consistency and collaboration while following established guidelines, processes, procedures and tools. Educate cross functional teams, provide direction and establish solutions where appropriate.
- Preparing, presenting, and managing budgets
- Securing the venue, planning the layout, and liaising with vendors to determine their booth requirements.
- Managing the booking and registration of vendors, sponsors, and guests.
- Arranging travel and accommodation logistics, administration, and bookings.
- Provide regular updates to keep all clients abreast of upcoming events and deadlines.
- Coordinate with the campaigns team to create event oriented pre-show promotions.
- Create pre-show briefing documents and run pre-show business meetings.
- Evaluate and manage current and future booth requirements such as booth size, design and graphics.
- Manage and coordinate the logistics of the exhibit property including maintenance of the trade show exhibit, demonstration equipment, security, equipment rentals, and catering services.
- Running the floor to ensure the event operates smoothly.
- Ensuring that all health and safety standards are adhered to during the event.
- Conduct and communicate post-show analysis, including metrics. May assist in developing tracking and measurement tools and processes.
- Work with events to promote speakers on official conference program.
- Support and organize the logistics of other marketing events such as potential customer seminars, user conferences and special promotions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong project management skills
- Team player with the ability to participate and engage in team discussion exchanging and exploring new ideas with a globally dispersed team
- A proactive approach and the ability to take the initiative, and self-manage the workload
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to build and sustain networks and relationships internally and with third parties, demonstrating influence, integrity and diplomacy.
- An eye for detail and for accuracy
- Proactive, enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver under pressure
- A team-spirited, dynamic and flexible individual willing to take on various tasks
Experience & Qualifications
- 7+ years experience in event and tradeshow management experience in a large, matrixed, multinational organization
- Excellent client relations & customer service skills.
- Understand production requirements and timelines of trade show production.
- Ability to act quickly and decisively with solutions to unexpected issues.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Verified project management skills; ability to plan, manage and complete projects.
- Strong time management and ability to handle multiple demands and sets priorities.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to motivate team.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and in a fast moving environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and/or to effectively communicate deviations of deadlines on a daily basis.
- Ability to maintain focus on priorities while multi-tasking.
- Flexible, self motivated, organized and confident.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawAbout Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
NA SHA SVC