Duration: 3+ months
1) Strong working experience in Informatica PowerCenter, Teradata, SQL and UNIX.
2) Experience in extracting data using rest API calls using informatica/python
3) Have extensively worked in developing ETL program for supporting Data Extraction, transformations and loading using Informatica and bteq’s
4) Should have very good knowledge in Teradata. Good knowledge of creating/Modifying Bteq files is essential.
5) Should have very good skills in UNIX, should be able to analyze/create UNIX scripts individually.
6) Should have good knowledge in ETL process, standards, and best practices.
7) Should have Experience in Data Modelling
8) Should be able to interact with different stakeholders to understand the requirements and gather the required information
9) Should be good in debugging and analyzing the issues and resolve in a timely manner.
10) Should have worked on onsite/offshore model and manage the business user requirements/expectations and handle day to day operations
11) Liason between onshore/offshore
12)Should have Experience in consolidating data from multiple source systems
13) Should be able to meet project timelines and update project status on regular basis
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.