Senior Business Systems Analyst (remote anywhere in US)The Business Systems Analyst role on the BTS -
- Data Warehouse team requires experience in creating Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirement Documents and Mapping documents for the development of ETL applications.
- This role requires extensive SQL experience in writing complex queries across multiple tables, data analysis and profiling skills for the creation of the mapping documents and further discussion with data modelers for the necessary table designs.
The ideal candidate should have all of the above skills at expert level along with strong verbal and written communication skills to work with various stakeholders, gather and formulate business requirements and translate the same to the technical team.
Candidate with prior healthcare and data warehousing experience are preferred.
- The Business Systems Analyst role will also be required to support testing and production releases.
- This may include weekend and off hours support. Candidate must be local and available for a face-face interview.
Extensive experience in multiple and diverse environments and applications. Knowledge and experience in all major functions, issues and considerations of the subject matter.
- Resource has played a leadership role in establishing standards, policies strategy and best practice. Ability to discuss industry and marketplace trends and directions and site relevant case studies.
- Resource has had an influence on wide or high-impact decisions and initiatives and has a theoretical background and understanding of the subject matter.
- Capable of managing diverse and complex suite of projects simultaneously. Experience managing cross-functional projects OR project teams.
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.