Job Title: Azure Tech Lead
Certified Microsoft Azure Developer and Microsoft Azure Solution Architect with working experience in developing architecting and deploying Azure cloud Native solutions
- Background in Java Spring is mandatory
- Experience in Designing and hosting solutions using Azure PaaS services such as Azure APIM Logic Apps App Services Azure functions Event Bus Event Hub ADB2C Key Vault
- Experience in Azure Storage technologies such as Azure BLOB Table Storage Cosmos Redis Persistent Queues Azure Data Factory
Experience in deploying Java Apps with Tomcat WebLogic server to Azure
Experience in implementing Azure cloud design patterns
- Experience in designing topologies for hosting Highly Available Resilient and Scalable solutions on Azure for various environments such as Dev QA and PROD
- Experience in Docker Containers and deploying topologies using Azure Kubernetes Services AKS
- Thorough understanding of Microservices Architecture and patterns
- Experience with design and implementation of App security using AD ADB2C OAUTH is preferred
Experience in Event driven architecture leveraging using Azure Service Bus Azure Event Hubs Event Grid Experience in Messaging technologies such as JSON XML Experience in Azure DevOPs is must Exposure to API Lifecycle API Management and Governance Analyze requirements understand current service landscape and create Service Migration Plan
- Experience in Designing Architecture that is scalable fault tolerant and meets service SLAs
- Mentor and train project team members Experience working with multi culture distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science and related field
- 14 plus years of overall experience in design and developing large scale solutions using Java Spring Tomcat Weblogic
- 5 plus years of experience in design and developing Azure native solutions Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns
- Background in Java
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.