Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
APICS, TOGAF certifications are preferred
- Experience in minimum 4 End to End implementation projects including solution design, in Production Planning, Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling(PPDS), Quality management and SAP IBP is mandatory
- Playing Solution lead/architect role having overview knowledge of all integrated topics (including Procurement, Sales, PS, EWM, FI and CO etc.)
- Should have led cross-functional teams on at least 3 global projects (i.e. global template development and rollouts) in SAP Manufacturing and Supply Chain areas - PP, PPDS and IBP,
- Should have been a Solution architect / Subject matter expert especially in the area of SAP-PP, QM, PPDS and SAP-APO and IBP
- Should have experience in working with interfaces to SAP and non-SAP systems (e.g. MES, MII)
- SAP certification in S/4HANA and SAP IBP will be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud (DMC), S/4HANA Cloud and Solution Manager will be added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work with short schedules and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- The Principal Consultant role is a multi-dimensional one
- Architect and solution design
- Driving PoC’s and Building competency in emerging technologies.
- Concept & Blueprint Guidance
- Quality reviews from a content perspective for all Logistics modules
- Mentoring and guiding associates
- Training and Knowledge sharing
- Leading Customer Presentation
- Troubleshooting and Spot consulting
- Technical sales (i.e. using technical expertise in pre-sales)
The Principal Consultant will also act as an expert for SAP Manufacturing and Supply Chain and will be expected to provide expert-level consulting (e.g. solution design) relating to the entire array of Manufacturing modules and components (i.e. PP, PPDS, QM, PM, IBP, MES, MII) as well as to provide process/business consulting on the domain areas. Will be expected to provide expert-level consulting (e.g. solution design) relating to integration with SD, MM, EWM, FI and CO,
The Principal Consultant will be expected to multitask, work on multiple projects running parallel to each other and to fulfill a mix of technical and managerial responsibilities. Ability to cope, flexibility and adaptability are key to this role