Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
Process Partner will be part of Order to Cash (O2C) team & is responsible for the set-up of standardized order to cash processes in order to support sales & customer service dept. achieve internal targets. They provide consultancy to drive process integration and optimizations with customers in North America. This position is responsible for evaluating EDI requirements, business processes, recommend appropriate EDI applications or modifications and implementation with North American customers. Process partner will also collaborate with cross functional team as needed to provide general post order management support and issue resolution to internal and external clients.
They enable excellent operations with lean and efficient processes that are standardized in a worldwide process landscape, driven by common efficiency targets and prioritized activities.
1. Expertise in supply chain solutions, system modules, system interactions & dependencies, process flows, system integration patterns.
2. Conduct in-depth research to support data analytics. Lead analysis of business and technical problems and works with the team to create innovative solutions.
3. Analyzing EDI and data requirements from customers. Work with Customer Service and Application Development teams to establish EDI standards and to test new document translations, mappings and implementation.
4. Consult and advise through the EDI process on best practices that maximize value and efficiency. Apply your functional and technical expertise with the development team to architect new solutions within the software to satisfy business challenges
5. Deploy new and updated EDI configurations, maps, and processes for customers that drive efficiency and have tangible business impact on operations.
6. Collaborate with the project team, internal team members, clients, and third parties to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time. Integrate yourself with all aspects of the process & complete deployment of project needs.
7. Be the SME on EDI transactions as it relates to customer’s orders and training of other associates and troubleshooting EDI issues.
8. Support operations team in post-sales processes including but not limited to resolving customer claims & reverse logistics topics.
9. Identify improvement areas and facilitate corrective actions through resolution, training, and workshops
10. Collaborate with the Regional Process Consultant to review, coordinate Business Requirements & propose solution
11. Responsible for testing topics during ERP upgrades & Developments
12. Lead special projects, activities, and other functions within SLC back office
This position is for U.S. work authorized individuals only. Sponsorship for work authorization is not available
Bachelor’s Degree required or similar qualification required
3+ years’ experience in customer service or supply chain functions
Knowledge of local order to cash & supply chain processes
Excellent PC skills (MS Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, ).
SAP experience & experience with EDI platforms strongly preferred.
Strong process improvement facilitation skills
Proven track record of taking initiative, working well in a team environment
Ability to clearly define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
Ability to multi-task, collect and analyze information, set own work priorities and meet deadlines
Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and follow-through abilities, ability to navigate through ambiguous requirements
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills allowing to work in collaborative environment, with the ability to interface with Business and Technology organization
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled