Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 22,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Plan maintenance and changes of the metrics automation, coordinate with the tools team, track implementation
- Develop a strategy for metrics automation for the Powertrain Solutions Electronic Controls (PS-EC)
- Ensure metrics at PS-EC comply with requirements from Bosch Central directives and Metrics Process Compass
- Analyse metrics requirements from standards, Process Methods & Tools (PMT) changes and input from users and other stakeholders to the level of pseudo code. Consider data quality. Coordinate with Process Responsibles if changes are required.
- Plan and track preparation of metrics reports and data input for management, check for plausibility, clarify where un-plausible, analyse results and propose measures
- Provide description how to measure metrics that are not automated for certain use cases/environments where necessary.
- Coordinate planning of metrics with management, users and other stakeholders, track and report progress of implementation and rollout. Organize corresponding meetings. Answer queries.
- Besides Metrics take care of related topics like Quality Assurance Metrics (QAM), list of projects in ASPICE scope, data for Management reporting (metrics implementation and rollout status, test metrics results, QG results, EPQ rollout), components in series releases that are not in state available, automated vCheck, ASPICE penetration metric (RbD vs CbD).
- Support implementation of SW-initiative metrics
- Strengthen usage of metric to steer the organization
Bachelor or Master of Engineering with 12+ years of experience in Delivery or Quality domain
- Good knowledge of ASPICE model
- Should be an expert in assigned process area
- Strong analytical skill with good command on advanced Excel
- Excellent networking, influencing and communication skills
- Should posses good know-how on process requirements and relevant Q requirements, Tools & standards
- Should possess good know-how on PS-EC process lib.
- Knowledge on FMEA topic and tools
1. Good Communication skills
2. Excellent Stakeholder management skills
3. Should be flexible to travel for business visits