To solve today’s most demanding automation challenges requires advanced cross-technology systems and expertise - resources Bosch Rexroth is uniquely equipped to supply. Charlotte, NC is the US production facility for Rexroth’s best-in-class linear motion components, modules and systems, as well as the world’s most popular aluminum framing, manual production systems and conveyors.
Bosch Rexroth is hiring an experienced Mechanical Assembler. This position is responsible for
assembly of components into finished products for Industrial automation (LT).
- Hand fitting of parts and components
- Visual and dimensional inspection of components and finished goods
- Follow proven assembly methods and procedures
- Ability to read blueprints and use gages efficiently
- Familiarity with torque gages is a plus
- Demonstrate mechanical ability and use of hand tools
- Working knowledge of general dimensioning and tolerances
- Proficient use of micrometers, calipers and other measuring equipment
- Ability to adhere to safety policies and work instructions
High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years experience in manufacturing enviornment
- Excellent math skills, problem solving ability
- Ability to read/interpret documents such as work instruction, safety rules, operating instructions, and drawings
- Ability to pass required assessments
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to work in a team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.