Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. The Lincolnton, NC Conversion, Customizing and Packaging Center is located approximately 30 miles from Charlotte. The facility employs just under 400 full time associates in a 5-shift operation, which encompasses 235,000 sq ft. along with 12,000 skus. ISO certified, our associates engage in BPS, CIP and 5S . By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Work on Laser cut and Brazing processes of a new production line in the existing Lincolnton, NC facility.
- Will be responsible to load/unload, operate, adjust, change-over, maintain multiple machines, set-up parameters, quality checks, clean machines (includes confined spaces), conduct 5S and aid in trouble-shooting/maintenance.
- Work on different processes might be required when needed.
- This Position may require overseas travel for training.
- Actively communicate with the related departments (Planning, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, etc.).
- Train and monitor new production associates working on the specified shift and provide timely and effective feedback when required.
- Responsible to reach the daily targets of assigned area and escalate in case of deviations.
- Flexibility to ensure adequate work coverage.
High School Diploma or GED from an accredited school, Technical or Vocation Schooling a plus.
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in metalworking manufacturing, with cutting tools manufacturing being a plus.
- Experience running with HMI/CNC interface and alongside robots.
- Ability to learn and understand new processes, machines and technology.
- Setup machines and measuring devices.
- Identify and assess common problems with machine, trouble-shooting.
- Read and follow standard operating procedures
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and overtime
- Ability to stand and be mobile for 8 hours
- Proper hand dexterity
- Comfortable working in confined spaces
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Ability to read and prepare orders
- Ability to lift (up to) 40 lbs.
- Math skills appropriate to a machining environment.
- Able to read product prints and check product to match.
- Proficient in the use of measuring devices.
- Understand and follow procedures pertaining to machine cleanliness and tool organization.
- Experience with driving forklifts, walkie-stackie
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.