Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Java Application with Bigdata Experience & Tools (Cloudera / Hadoop/ MongoDB)
- Micro-services / REST API
- Docker Containerization
- ELK, Elastic, Logstash, Kibana - (Sys Logs)
- Grafana Dashboarding
- WSO API Management /AxWay API Management
- Application to be deployed as Docker in the High Compute Edge node in Cloudera
- Developing front-end solutions enabling user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end services
- Creating databases and queries to provide data for rendering to front end
- Developing applications which are responsive and optimized for resources
- Coordinating with UI/UX designers for better UI
- Participating in the complete development life cycle
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Work experience of 8 to 10 years in the relevant technologies
- Proficiency in core Java & API Service development
- Proficiency in front-end frameworks like React/Angular
- Proficiency in back-end technologies like Java/Spring
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience in Big-data platforms – API development
- Awareness of Single-Sign-On Authentication
- Knowledge of one of the cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) is desirable
- Experience of API development in Security / Networks is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Working experience Agile Scrum / Cross-functional team is an added advantage
- Degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Information Technology
B.E / M.C.A with 8 + yrs exp
Good communication skills and work closely in a team environment.