Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Supporting hardware functional safety development during the development of safety systems in order to meet the requirements of corresponding standards such as, ISO 26262
- Evaluate and prove that the design meets safety targets with analysis such as Safety Assessment, FMEA, FMEDA, DFA etc.
- Coordinate the functional safety activities of different systems,
- Supporting Functional Safety discussion in customer project for all related products.
- Support internal functional safety assessments?
- Representing functional safety interests inside the company, establish the safety culture
Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 2 to 4 years of experience in automotive electronic control systems
- Knowledge of functional safety
- Knowledge of ISO26262
- Ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics and embedded system development
As per standard BOSCH terms and guidelines.
Associates who aspire to pursue higher qualifications (PhD), in relevant fields of work, will be encouraged and supported as per standard company policy.