Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Healthcare services business development (including pre-technical support, sales & marketing) for EMEA, Japan.
You will manage Portfolio roadmap, business strategy, GTM and client relationships working closely with the Sales and Practices. Identifying new business opportunities and contributing to Growth of the Business Area will be the primary goal. Your contribution will directly increase revenue, maintain profitable business and develop state of the art portfolio. This includes making sure financial targets are met, and that the right Engineering solutions is in place to meet the needs of the clients/Market.
- Reporting to the Business area healthcare head, role acts as a strategic interface between the market facing sales team and the competency driven delivery functions.
- Applies past business development experience for prospecting, lead generation, target profiling and acts as a bid manager during the business acquisition cycle.
- Clearly able to segment, prospect & derive meaningful value propositions for the targeted pursuit list
- Collaborates and coordinates with various internal teams to develop, execute a client contact strategy with support for business development & transformation initiatives.
- Hands on experience writing technical and business proposals
- Ecosystem development for services through strategic partnership analysis, connects.
- Customer interaction and pitch presentation
BE/B.Tech + MBA; 8-12 years of work experience post MBA
- Deep acumen and know-how in connected healthcare services for EMEA, Japan
- Hands-on experience in healthcare business development, pre & technical sales, strategic marketing and consulting
Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Logical and analytical in approach
- Go-getter with a “never say die attitude”