Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
Our focal industries:
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Sound knowledge in Core Java and RESTful webservices. Strong skills in Java 8, collections and frameworks
- Sound knowledge in Springboot / Spring modules
- Sound knowledge of micro-services methodology
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Thorough knowledge in Build and Release. Good exposure on GIT, Bitbucket, Maven and Jenkins
· Exposure on Test Driven Development. Hands on experience with Junit, or any other Automation test framework, API testing , Workflow Testing , End to End Testing · Frameworks – Apache Kafka / Active MQ / Apache Nifi
- Understanding of Orchestration services – Docker / Kubernetes
- Know-how of Cloud providers like AWS / Azure
- Sound knowledge – Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Sound knowledge about concepts related
- API Gateway
- Authorization / Authentication / Oauth 2
- Multi-Client / Multi-Tenant
MCA or BE/ BTech
Experience: 3 - 8 years