Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
Our focal industries:
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
1. Develop Test Framework to Verify & Validate QNX Compiler & Extend the Test Framework to other Opensource Compilers like LLVM & MinGW with a concrete concept to match the ASIL Qualification levels
2. Interact with the Experts & Architects of XC-ECO/ESM & BBM involved in next Gen Platform development, propose improvements w.r.t Compiler
3. With a Customer-In-Focus view & aim to bring QCD Benefits to our Customers in XC-ECO & BBM PLs
4. Requirement Elicitation discussions in C++ standards ex.2011, 2014 ,2020, etc.. with BBM PL & create a robust test concept to those testcases
5. Have regular Technical Debug Sessions to analyze and resolve the Issues reported in the Compilers & provide the On-time solution to our Customers
6. Do In-depth Technical discussions with Architects from the Vendor Company, and bring insights & clarity in various Technical Features/Issues in the Tool as requested by our Customers.
7. Continuously Optimize & Improvise the stability and efficiency of Compiler tool-chain
8. Develop Innovative Proof-Of-Concepts in the Compiler area which could benefit our Customers or RBEI
9. Represent Bosch in the Standard Open-Source Compiler forums & provide regular Technical Contribution.
10. Opportunity to groom & lead the Team Technically & enable them for the current & future Project scopes
Minimum Skill Set:
1. Strong Experience in Embedded C AND Embedded C++ programming
2. Experience in C11 & C++11,C++14, C++20 Standards & above
3. Experience developing and contributing to compiler project code base, such as LLVM, GCC, ICC, MSVC with Experience developing compiler code generators/ optimizers
4.Experience in EABI Standards for Infineon, ARM, Renesas, PowerPC controllers.
5. Excellent coding, problem solving and analysis skills, including experience with assembly code, Passion for programming languages, computer architecture, and/or code optimization
BE/BTech/Msc in Electronics, Computer background
Experience : 3 to 6 years