Job Posting for Team Leader-Operations Banking & Servicing
American Express is an American multinational financial services corporation and admired brand providing excellent customer service to high value clientele. On occasion, we have the unique opportunity to add new talented professionals to our service organization.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of 12-16 Customer Care Professionals. The team is responsible for assisting clients with account and product inquiries and performing account maintenance on small business accounts. The Customer Care Professionals will be dual trained to provide extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning Small Business card accounts in a fast paced, structured environment. American Express has the best payment products in the world, and we are looking for a Leader who possesses the skills to serve the best customers in the world, ours.
Applicants will be required to have previous Team Leader experience, have a winning attitude, mindset and a demonstrated success in customer service. American Express has the best payment products in the world, and we are looking for a Leader who possesses the skills to serve the best customers in the world, ours.
The team will be the face and voice of the American Express brand and will make a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers, delivering extraordinary customer service.
If you possess the below experience, skills and share our values of providing remarkable experience for customers, then we look forward to receiving your application and speaking with you soon.
- Lead & hire a team of 12-16 CCPs pioneering the servicing of financial services/card/banking products.
- Manage multiple servicing channels
- Goal setting, Performance reviews, training and development of direct report
- Monitor customer servicing calls & chats to ensure flawless servicing execution/treatment and Conduct Coaching & Feedback sessions
- Manage Colleague Engagement & Belonging
- Meet Compliance & Governance for all processes and policies
- Lead and maintain Colleague Engagement and morale through building a diverse & inclusive team
- Define what willing looks like by consistently and effectively provide coaching and feedback to help colleagues maximize their performance
- Decision making in critical day to day situations
- Previous banking experience
- Previous experience Leading and/or Coaching Customer Care Professionals
- Excellent Coaching and negotiation skills
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Personal Accountability
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proven ability to drive teams results via high productivity and sustained performance in Efficiency, Effectiveness, Quality, Value Generation (on product growth) & Customer First Resolution
- Innovative Mindset that helps put Enterprise Thinking First.
- Proficient in Digital Servicing
- Ability to adapt quickly to new systems used by these product platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to champion and collaborate on customer issues while balancing enterprise strategy
This position will be located in Phoenix.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions. American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.