You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough software and making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further.
There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
This opportunity would suit a highly qualified and experienced software engineer who has proven technical leadership, a passion for modern technology and a demonstrated ability to deliver creative solutions. An ability to challenge and enthusiasm to constantly learn, improve and find new ways of working are key.
The successful applicant will join the Member Get Member (refer a friend) web application development team; a dynamic, talented and creative team of engineers who consistently deliver innovative solutions that drive significant growth through card acquisition. The team operates in a fully agile model and has dedicated, co-located Product Owners.
- Accountability for the delivery of quality code that is fully tested and scalable
- Work with Product Owners to define requirements for new features, build product roadmaps and plan increments of work
- Drive automation and ensure automated test scripts are completed for new features in partnership with QA Engineers
- Perform all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications, including developing prototypes, writing new code and creating API's
- Design and build integration components and interfaces in collaboration with Architects and Infrastructure Engineers as necessary
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Collaborate with engineering teams: find opportunities to educate and learn from other mobile & web engineering teams
Required skills & Experience:
- Full Java stack software development experience:
- Minimum Java 8
- Knowledge of automated build / continuous delivery, experience of GitHub, Maven and Jenkins
- Knowledge of Spring frameworks and eco-system; Spring dependency injection and Spring MVC
- Knowledge of Junit (Mockito or Powermock)
- Experience of RESTful API and micro services design
- Demonstrated experience working in a team of Engineers
- Hands-on expertise with application design, software development and automated testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, related engineering or science degree
- Experience in Agile techniques
- Experience developing multi-tiered systems with relational databases
- Strong communication skills - able to explain technical concepts to designers, product managers and business partners in ways that are meaningful to them
Some of the following experience would also be desirable:
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD toolchain automation
- Additional front end web development skills such as HTML5, AJAX, CSS
- Knowledge of XML, BDD (Cucumber), Hibernate, NO-SQL Databases, KAFKA
- Cloud experience, for example Docker, OpenShift, Unix and service discovery tools.
- Experience with performance and monitoring tools e.g. Splunk and App Dynamics
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org .