You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our Infrastructure engineers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an expert on infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
Looking for a dynamic team member to lead the infrastructure charge in the role of Microsoft Configuration Manager Architect. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
- Efficiently size, design and manage the systems that support the desktop/laptop environment. This includes tools for Microsoft Configuration Manager (CM), Microsoft Orchestrator, Power Management, and Patch Management.
- Perform regular site maintenance (including CM upgrades and hotfixes), vulnerability resolution and resolve any client issues
- Utilize solid knowledge and understanding of Active Directory and Windows administration, including Group Policies, security, and access management to ensure performance efficiencies and optimization of the infrastructure
- Serve as point of contact for audits, compliance questions and ensure all documentation for standard operating procedures are accurate and up-to-date
- Assist in supporting image and patching deployment with OSD as necessary
- Significant years of experience with the following technologies: Microsoft Configuration Manager, Windows Server, Active Directory, PowerShell
- An in-depth understanding of: CM Hierarchy Design, CM Infrastructure Best Practices, CM Lifecycle and upgrade process, CM automation, application management, patch management, Windows Operating System Management
- Nice to have experience: Intune, Co-management, Unified Endpoint Management, SQL and Group Policy management
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.