Recruitment Coordinator - Voice & Accent Analyst
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017, 2018, and 2019 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017, 2018, and 2019
ICT Awards’ HALL OF FAME
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
Great Place to Work ® Philippines CERTIFIED
Ranked in the Top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® List in the US for the second consecutive year.
Find your place on #TeamAmex.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The Colleague Experience Group (CEG)
, formerly known as Human Resources, seeks to provide a great colleague experience every day. The Global Talent Acquisition
function is going through a strategic recruitment transformation, deploying robotics & process automation tools and modernizing recruitment infrastructure to focus on talent priorities and improve end-to-end process experience.How will you make an impact in this role?
Skills and Qualifications:
- Assess the English conversational abilities of candidates from outside of the US who aspire to provide customer service to our card members & merchants across the globe
- As a champion of quality, ensure a great candidate experience while assessing candidates for a range of different positions
- Partner with the Recruiting & Training teams across multiple geographies to continuously enhance the quality of hires basis feedback
- Liaising with GTA on required hiring numbers and progress against plan, completing the screening assessments for voice servicing roles, ensuring adherence to standards and providing feedback through the correct assessment forms
- Arranging assessment sessions for candidates including booking rooms and other associated admin.
- Conduct regular calibrations with the Front-Line Recruiters
- Evaluate potential applicants on parameters such as Grammar, Pronunciation & other soft skills which are critical for a phenomenal customer experience
- Maintain Assessment Forms, dashboards & trackers
- Commitment to ongoing training and process improvement
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a coordinator or administrator in a corporate environment
- Bachelor's degree AN ADVANTAGE
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Professional telephone etiquette and sensitivity to different cultures and language aptitudes
- Commitment to quality excellence
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and internal/external customers
- Unwavering dedication to compliance and process adherence
- Strong command of the English language (specifically concepts of functional grammar and its usage) both in terms of understanding and assessing.
- Solid understanding of “functional grammar, and regional influences in spoken English in various parts of the country (Highly preferred);
- Previous experience as a Voice Coach / Communications Trainer AN ADVANTAGE ;
- Berlitz experience AN ADVANTAGE
- The ability to be a Brand Ambassador to new & potential colleagues
- Ideally to have experience of high volume / class hiring but not essential
- A self-starter who can manage own time and progress projects, despite multiple demands and competing priorities
- Work from Home Requirements:
- Must have at least 25 mbps internet connection plan / speed
- Must have a private & quiet area to work at home
- Must be amenable to work in Taguig once community quarantine measures are lifted
- MS office suites such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work on rotational shifts depending on business needs including weekends and holidays.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Location: Manila, Philippines
- Workplace Flexibility:24*7
- American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded continually
To know more about our recruitment process, you may watch this short video – What to Expect: Recruitment at American Express