You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a part of the Colleague Experience Group we strive to provide a great colleague experience every day. We obsess over understanding the colleague experience at a deeper level to co-create simple and great ways of working that enable everyone to be and deliver their best. We make a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
The Full Lifecycle Recruiter is responsible for strategically executing the end-to-end hiring process at AXP, while ensuring superior candidate and Hiring Leader experience. They execute the sourcing, screening, assessment, interview, and offer processes in order to acquire the best candidates with speed and quality. They are a talent champion who can actively stay connected to a robust pipeline of candidates, maintain long-term candidate relationships, and energetically sell the role and the AXP brand. Applicable for future core service delivery models in region where sourcers will not be used.
How will you make an impact in this role?
Skills and Qualifications:
- Own full lifecycle recruitment activities for a regional/functional segment, ensuring superior candidate experience, while staying abreast of new hiring practices and trends
- Enact broader GTA recruitment strategy to ensure delivery of qualified and diverse talent
- Master ops excellence by leveraging available technologies to maximize efficiency and quality to accomplish the delivery plan
- Source and identify talent through traditional and non-traditional sourcing channels, while building and maintaining robust active and passive candidate pipeline
- Recommend and drive improvements to the local sourcing strategy and pipeline by actively interfacing with Sr. Recruiter/Team Lead or GTA Manager
- Work with Hiring Leader to manage hiring volume and headcount goals, gathers key input for candidate slates, and provides feedback on candidates and influences hiring decisions
- Update and post jobs, manages talent pools and requisitions, and disposition candidates
- Conduct first round interview, intake meetings, interview debriefs, and reviews assessments
- Structure new offers, works with compensation team to determine appropriate packages, negotiates offer, and makes offer edits as necessary
- Partner with employee relations, legal, background check, etc. to provide end-to-end service to candidates and Hiring Leaders
- Communicate proactively and in a timely manner with candidates, providing details on the selection process and Hiring Leader feedback
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of related full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Experience utilizing current TA technologies (CRM and ATS)
- Experience in recruiting entry level to manager level professionals
- Ability to interface with candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- Ability to partner with, advise, and influence Hiring Leaders in a consultative manner to foster long-term relationships
- In-depth knowledge of the TA landscape in the finance industry, highly preferred
- Experience working in a compliance driven organization
- Work from Home Requirements:
- Must have at least 15 mbps internet connection plan / speed
- Must have a private & quiet area to work at home
- Must be amenable to work in Taguig once community quarantine measures are lifted
- Bachelor's degree an advantage
- Experience in a contact center environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Location: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Workplace Flexibility: Full time
- American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded continually
To know more about our recruitment process, you may watch this short video – What to Expect: Recruitment at American Express